Re: [IRCA] OT: I gotta' feelin'...

Okay...point well taken. It has been some time since Pittsburgh won it all.
But remember...they were the first team to win it four times and the first
team to win it all back-to-back TWICE. And yes...they lost to the BLASTED
Dallas Cowboys in Super Bowl 30...But they're still great and they always
will be!

See you In Denver!!!!!

P.S. Then I'll see you in Detroit!!!!!

Bert New
Watkinsville, Georgia
Proudly Serving You Since 1964!

When was the last time the Steelers won the big one?
Oh yes, that was before my daughters, now well into
their twenties, were born. I seem to recall an AFC
Championship game in '98 I believe, played in Three
Rivers Stadium. That was a GREAT game. In fact, I seem
to recall back to back Denver Bronco Super Bowl wins
in the late 90's.

73's
Craig Barnes
Wondervu, CO