Re: [IRCA] OT: I gotta' feelin'...

     Now, now Kevin, one musn't use a strong word such as hate, especially
in reference to the Pittsburgh Steelers. Why, a team such as this hasn't
been seen in some time and we should all embrace Bill Cowher and the fine
men who play for the Steelers. They shall stand triumphant over the
Broncos...regardless of what station carries them.

All together now....GO STEELERS!!!!!

Bert New
Watkinsville, Georgia
Proudly Serving You Since 1964!

>Of course I'm right. But the mafia had nothing to do with it...just good,
>hard playing by the Steelers.

Go Broncos!

I HATE THE STEELERS.

I lived near Cleveland for a while and WWWE was awesome in the way they
talked about the Steelers before the Browns played them.

Hope you can hear the Broncos put the wood to the Steelers on KOA during the
game.

Kevin