Re: [IRCA] Audio on 1314 kHz

At 07:30 16/01/2006, you wrote:
>Hello,
>
>Just got back from shopping and turned the radio on and Norway 1314 kHz
>was still fading in and out.  Signal  fair at times.  0723 UTC.  Just went
>to the US time zone web site and it's still dark in Norway.  In fact
>France and U.K. are still dark.
>Has anyone ever heard a TA in the winter before our sunrise?  Looks by the
>time zone chart that TA could be heard in the Northwest before sunrise.

Bob Foxworth suggested this to us north west coasters many years ago now,
but I've never had anything firm in the way of audio; have had carriers on
1314 that looped that way around sunrise, but would have to look at my
records for dates.   Usually I'm on my way to work about the right time for
this.

best wishes,

Nick