Sent: Saturday, January 14, 2006 10:25 PM
Subject: Re: [IRCA] Phil Hendrie

Hi Doug,

I was the same way, just recently got KFI off the push button.  This Johnson 970 is one of the worse run stations that I have heard.  Their always running two programs at once.  I have my lunch at 8 pm and I go out to the car to listen to Phil Hendrie. 970 Johnson sometimes will have a hockey game on.  Since no more KFI with Phil, I have to tune in KTWO 1030.  It fades in and out and I miss most of the program.  I been listening to Phil since he replaced Mr. KFI in 95?

Dennis Vroom