Re: [IRCA] 1070

Doug,

Generally CFAX is News Talk as far as I know. They used to play some NOS
type music on off hours, but I have not caught that for sometime now.
But 80s rock music would not be them. CHOK is possible as I logged them
years ago, but they were more "Standard oldies", but I guess an 80s song
could be tossed in. Last night, all I heard was KVKK/CFAX in the KNX
phase here.

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin