Re: [IRCA] 1070 Question

Well, if I had to guess based upon just locationm, it'd be Sandra Ann Falk's KARM and West Klamath, Oregon but thats a daytimer. Then again, as we've learned this week, some stations on 1070Kh *cough KATQ cough* don't sign off like they should.

Hell, if it was 80's country, it could be KATQ! But hey, the morning lady there swore the power meter read Zero when she signed it on, even though it was on all night!

It COULD be CHOK Sarnia, Ontario, depending on what you consider "Music Memories"

I think these 3 are your most logical choice.

paul