Sent: Friday, January 13, 2006 10:48 PM
Subject: Re: [IRCA] 1070 kHz

My 1070 dominant here on a portable just IDed as the "All new true country, 1070 AM KVKK" by a male ancr, and this has me wondering if they are on day rig as never hrd this well at night even on DX setup.

I find KATQ gets out poorly for 5 KW ND, and have never logged them via sunset skip even when nearby (QTH and dial position) 1 KW KTGO is in decently.

73 KAZ near Chicago