Re: [IRCA] !!DX ALERT-1070Khz!!

From: Radiofldude@xxxxxxx
THhs is from the RadioBroadcasrting Group on Yahoo Groups:

Anyone looking to score a Montana station should try 1070AM right now.
KATQ in Plentywood, MT is on the air...I think the last live person
in the building forgot to sign off at 6pm.  And I don't think they
lowered the transmitter power from 5000 Watts at around 4:00pm like
they should have either.

You'll hear country music with very little else.  It's a Jones Country
satellite format.  They only play a legal ID at the top of the hour,
there's not other station ID's during the hour.

Dave Golterman
First Step Productions
111 East Railroad Avenue Suite 5
Plentywood, MT 59254
406-765-1002

Hello Dave,

Tried 1070 and just KNX and CFAX underneath.  No country music heard.  Thanks for the tip, need the station here.

73

Dennis Vroom
Vancouver, WA
JRC 545