[IRCA] Audio from JOUB

Hello,

The most consistent Japanese station is in this morning at 0901 UTC.  JOUB 774 kHz with a fair signal with man in JJ.   My EWE does not work very well on long-wave either.  The fence antenna is even worse on long-wave.  The H-800 active antenna is not working well.  No signal unless I pull out the RCA plug and leave the inner prong connected while the ground is disconnected.  I might have hit the house with the antenna probe while setting up the antenna and damaged the probe. It kind of rattles when I shake the probe.  You DXers further east might give the TP's and shot this morning.   Good Luck

73,

Dennis Vroom
Vancouver, WA
JRC 545