[IRCA] Virgin-1215 Heard In North Alabama

[IRCA] Virgin-1215 Heard In North Alabama

I would've posted this last night, but I started
running a scandisk on my computer, and the PC was tied
up for a couple hours:

Virgin-1215 from the UK heard here in North Alabama
last night (Jan. 10) between 9:00-9:15 PM CST
(0300-0315 YTC).  Carrier got strong enough for the
sync detection to frequently "lock on" for several
minutes at a time.

The usual pop music programming w/ Brit-accented DJ
talk.  Not needed, but a thrill to get readable audio
from a TA.

Also, strong carriers throughout the evening on 684
(I'm determined to log Spain one of these days), and
1206.  Anyone know who might be on 1206 pre-0500 UTC?
Is France 24 hours on this frequency?

73,

J.D. Stephens - Hampton Cove, AL, USA
Drake R-8, Kiwa Loop