Re: [IRCA] EWTN on 540?

You may want to try 940 as well.  It seems to me I logged WFAW-940 from suburban Atlanta around this time of year.  73 and good luck - Tim

On 1/10/06, John Hunter <jshunter@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Interesting! I was getting a lot of my lesser heard NW stations around that
time too like WMT 600 Cedar Rapids ID and WNAX 570 Yankton SD! I'll have to
camp out on 540 tonight and see if I can get this one again. Thanks to all
who offered help!
Best regards,
John Hunter
Rossville GA