[IRCA] 2005 DX results

I listed this on the ABDX site at the end of 2005 but since others were posting their results here I thought I would jump in too.  I typically count from Sept 1 through Aug 30 but I can track it by calendar year. I don't count call letter changes. Highlights were my first TPs, Japan and South Korea.

42 new stations heard and 49 new ones verified for 2005.
2 new TIS/HAR heard and 4 verified for 2005.

Totals up to a big 309 heard, 136 verified. TIS/HAR 11 heard, 7 verified.

KNEU 1250 Roosevelt UT
KPRL 1230 Paso Robles CA
KKWY 1630 Fox Farm WY
KXAM 1310 Mesa AZ vppc
KKVV 1060 Las Vegas NV
KEVA 1240 Evanston WY vq (thanks Michael)
KTSN 1340 Elko NV
KEWE 1340 Oroville CA
KWXY 1340 Cathedral City CA
KLOK 1170 San Jose CA
KLIV 1590 San Jose CA
KLO 1430 Ogden UT
KCBL 1340 Fresno CA
KYNS 1340 San Luis Obispo CA
KTPI 1340 Mojave CA
KZZZ 1490 Bullhead City AZ vl
KAPL 1300 Phoenix OR
XECF 1410 Los Mochis SIN
KTOX 1340 Needles CA
KTIP 1450 Porterville CA
XEAA 1340 Mexicali BC
KXEX 1550 Fresno CA
KVNS 1700 Brownsville TX vl
KTGE 1570 Salinas CA
KLIX 1310 Twin Falls ID
KNZZ 1100 Grand Junction CO
KRDU 1130 Dinuba CA vppc
JOUB 774 Akita Japan vq
HLAZ 1566 Cheju South Korea
KDDZ 1690 Arvada CO
KNNZ 940 Cedar City UT
KSXT 1570 Loveland CO
KHWG 750 Fallon NV vl
KXL 750 Portland OR
KHIL 1250 Willcox AZ vl
KICO 1490 Calexico CA
KSLL 1080 Price UT
KFAQ 1170 Tulsa OK
KMIA 710 Black Canyon City AZ
KTCT 1050 San Mateo CA
KFNX 1100 Cave Creek AZ
XEJPV 1560 Ciudad Juarez CHH

WPSE479 1610 Needles CA vemail
WPDY857 1500 Anaheim CA vppc (off the air now)

Martin Foltz
Mission Viejo CA