Re: [IRCA] Dxing as a "Chick Magnet"

I would have agreed DX was not a 'chick magnet' when I was in my first
incranation in the hobby.  But now, somehow, when I say "I like to
listen", I do get the attention of the fair sex (terminology courtesy
Popular Mechanics, c. 1938)

in a more serious vein, my girlfriend completely approves of radio/DX as a
hobby and the only thing she does not care for is hearing several staticy
stations at once.  But there are headphones for that

ef
listening even yet
Vancouver