[IRCA] New loggings

All times are eastern
* Denotes new logging

*810 WCKS AL JACKSONVILLE 1648 08/01/06  “Classic country Alabama 810” C&W song “It will take a lot of river” by the Oak Ridge Boys; Weather, Then promo for Gadsden Stae College promo. Great signal.  [WM-TN]

Personal Note: This station is great, great music selections, great classic country. Wish we had ONE LIKE IN THIS MARKET.

*1400 WLTA GA ALPHARETTA   1500 08/01/06   Ad for Besafe.com computer protection. SRN news at 1500. “When your at work today, log on to WNIV.COM  for the best in christian radio.” //WNIV-970. Lots of QSB/QRM with no trace of WLSQ in Copper Hill, TN..  Chuck Swindall ministrys at 1505. [WM-TN]

We have had some very strange conditions this past week. Locals not heard, and distant daytimers in on top.
Sunset skip seems to start around 1400 EWT. On 1400kc, my local is normally WLSQ in Copper Hill, TN. That's about 20 miles or less from me. They are not there at 1500.

RCVR: DRAKE R-4C
ANTENNA: 149' LONG WIRE
DXer: WILLIS MONK
QTH: OLD FORT, TN