[IRCA] A bit of SSS DX last night

Dismal cx have improved slightly and sunset was workable last night to the
west.  At 1843 CDT KOMO 1000 Seattle's nx and stuff was o/u phased local
WMVP (not uncommon as KOMO gets out great on 50 KW day pattern).

More interesting was KKOH 780 Reno at 1853 well under phased superlocal (13
miles) WBBM with Carson City mention in what appeared to be traffic. Later
at 1859 a KOH ID and into ABC nx on the hour prior to switching to night
rig.  Around 1841 there was some KDWN well under phased superlocal WGN 720
as I could here Savage's voice.

This season I just discovered that I can phase past these superlocals and
get the NV stations priot to their switching patterns. I used to try this
stuff with other antennas but couldn't get a deep enough null and enough
signal from the west.

Normally when Reno 780 is in, things continue into N Cal, but not last
night. Also in a check on 750 to relog KHWG the mx was too weak to tell if
C&W with WSB phased.

Nothing like the spectatular October here and the very good November.

73 KAZ Barrington IL  Phased BOG System aimed West