Re: [IRCA] "Article" on our MW hobby

Not to mention it started opening various browser windows and totally
screwed up my browser window dimensions.  I killed the thing because it was
acting very much like it was screwing with my system.

I would suggest there's a lot more poor design involved than just the color
scheme, I didn't even get that far.

Avoid it, is my advice.

Curt

W. Curt Deegan