[IRCA] 2005 Logs

 Well Don,
 You inadvertantly motivated me to do some arithmetic as well as some
 transcribing, hi.

 Looks like totals here are 593 with  51 new ones last year plus two
 tentatives (not included) which I must work on in the future.  One of my
 tentatives is: 1400 KJOK, Yuma. I'm rather burnt that I didn't snag this
one
 all the way as I heard "...J-O-K".  This one will forever bum me out unless
 a miracle happens.  Anyways, it's good to look the year over and see what
 happened.
 73- Doug

 1280     KZNS    UT        Salt Lake City    14 Jan
 1630  PIRATE    OR       Albany              18 Jan
 1650     KBIV     TX         El Paso             22 Jan
 940       KICE     OR       Bend                 23 Jan
 620       XESS    BCN     Tijuana              24 Jan
 1290     KOUU   ID         Pocatello           25 Jan
 1500     KFNN   AZ        Mesa                25 Jan
 1050     XED      BCN     Mexicali            01 Feb
 1560     XEFAJ  DF        Mexico City       12 Feb
 1240     KSUE   CA        Susanville          14 Feb
 1130     WISN    WI        Milwaukee         19 Feb
 1240     KEVA   WY       Evanston           19 Feb
 1270     KAJO    OR       Grants Pass      25 Feb
 1530     KZNX    TX         Creedmore        16 May
 890       KDJQ    ID         Meridian            17 May
 1650     KIG98   OR       Portland            19 May
 550       KFYI     AZ        Phoenix            23 May
 550       KUZZ    CA        Bakersfield        23 May
 1100     WTAM  OH       Cleveland          23 May
 1260     KSUR   CA        Beverly Hills      23 May
 750       KHWG  NV        Fallon               14 Jul
 1590     KRSX    CA        Victorville          14 Jul
 980       CJME   SK        Regina              26 Jul
 1460     KRRS   CA        Santa Rosa       26 Jul
 1340     KTSN    NV        Elko                  29 Jul
 610       CKYL    AB        Peace River       27 Sep
 1240     KSAC   CA        Sacramento       29 Sep
 1566     HLAZ    ROK     Cheju                29 Sep
 620       KJOL    CO       Grand Junction  30 Sep
 1314     NRK     NOR     Kvitsoy              23 Oct
 1323     VOR     GER     Wachenbrunn    23 Oct
 650       KENI     AK        Anchorage         24 Oct
 1400     KWNA  NV        Winnemucca     29 Oct
 1400     KBDB   NV        Sparks              29 Oct
 1400     KITZ      WA       Silverdale          29 Oct
 1400     KUKI     CA        Ukiah                29 Oct
 972       HLCA    ROK     Tangjin              30 Oct
 1280     KDOX   NV        Henderson         01 Nov
 1287     JOHR    JP        Sapporo            10 Nov
 820       KUTR    UT        Taylorsville        16 Nov
 1700     KKLF    TX         Richardson        03 Dec
 1280     KXTK    CA        Arroyo Grande   12 Dec
 1230     KPRL    CA        Paso Robles      16 Dec
 1210     KUNF   UT        Washington       17 Dec
 1590     KQLO   NV        Sun Valley        17 Dec
 1180     WHAM  NY        Rochester         21 Dec
 920       KBAD   NV        Las Vegas         25 Dec
 920       KVIN     CA        Ceres                25 Dec
 920       KVEC   CA    San Luis Obispo    25 Dec
 920       KIHM    NV        Reno                 25 Dec
 1110     KWDB  WA       Oak Harbor       26 Dec