Re: [IRCA] Oh yeah? Poll on satellite radio acceptance.

Re: [IRCA] Oh yeah? Poll on satellite radio acceptance.

Quoth K. Zuk:

>This is now the digital age. DXing will always have its place, especially
>with us. The rest of the world has begun a new march to a different drummer.

OK, OK, if we're going to discuss it here, I'm throwing in my two
cents (or perhaps a bit more) - here's my Year-End Rant from
NorthEast Radio Watch (www.fybush.com). I'd rather continue
discussion of the topic at RTT, but I'm here, too, so....