[IRCA] KKLF 1700 Verie Received

-----Original Message-----
From: David Hochfelder <david.hochfelder@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [IRCA] KKLF 1700 Verie Received

... for emailed report with attached sound file, sent on Dec. 4.

Thanks to Hue Beavers for the verie!

*** Nice .pdf QSL card received here also - thank you Mr. Beavers!
Very detailed info on the card plus cool old-time photo (1930s or 40s)
of a well-dressed man tuning a radio with his well-dressed wife looking
on.   No caption under the photo but here's my guess as to what the
woman was thinking: "That's nice dear.  Now can we go out to dinner?"

 Marc DeLorenzo
South Dennis, Cape Cod, Massachusetts ***