[IRCA] NO TA LW

Hello,

Just checked LW and no TA signals heard.  Last time I heard TA LW was last summer in UK/France.  Only LW heard at this location has been the Russian stations in Asia.  1314 kHz is now S-8 to S-9 at times. My last logging of a TP station was on 12-05-05, JOBB & VOA Thailand.   Will this morning.

73,

Dennis Vroom
Vancouver, WA
JRC 545