Re: [IRCA] 990 WALE Still Off

>As of 4:30 PM still no sign of WALE here.
>
>Rocky 92, mention Johnstown and Pittsburg Steelers. Assume this to be
WNTW Somerset, PA.

>Also... Frank Sinatra... ID WLGZ ... Rochester, NY.
>

>Phil Greenspan
>Marshfield, MA
>Superradio 3

Though it isn't of a lot of concern to me here in Flori-duh,
it's starting to look like maybe they pulled the plug for financial
reasons, rather than tech reasons. If so you northeastern
guys might have a few weeks of clear sailing.

This happened right at the end of the month, as well.

The last local I remember dark around here was Plant
City Fla on 910 (since back up // 570 w/Rel) and I was
hearing Metropolitana, Havana during the day then.

- Bob