Re: [IRCA] DX tests

Anyone scheduling a test in the Denver area ought to be extra careful,
right?
Chuck
-------
Chuck, I produced the 2001 Denver DX tests that are the subject of this
discussion. I also produced the QSLs and acted as the QSL manager for
those tests. And I was present in the studio during the broadcasts. I
had no idea that this incident with the FCC had ever transpired until I
read about it the same place that you did yesterday. I am overwhelmed
and completely surprised by this news. I was also very surprised to see
that the FCC complaint contained, as evidence, several excerpts from the
web site that I created to commemorate those tests. The folks at Salem
here in Denver abruptly severed all communications with me a few weeks
after the 2001 tests without explanation. I never knew the reason until
now.

Patrick Griffith
Westminster, CO
http://community.webtv.net/N0NNK/