Re: [IRCA] VOTING DEADLINE

Complete details (and a ballot) for voting for the IRCA convention site
were published in V43, #10 11/19/05 issue of DXM. A reminder was included
in V43 #15s (SDXM only).

Each convention site (Seaside OR and St Louis MO) had a paragraph
description of their convention which was intended to be used to make a
decision. A "soft" ballot was included in the SDXM and a hard copy of the
ballot in the printed bulletin.

Only IRCA members in good standing are allowed to vote and there are
several on this this that AREN'T IRCA members. This is supposed to be
between the IRCA member and Ray (our Election Committee Chairman).

I'll leave this up to Ray, but I don't think that folks trying to vote via
this group should be counted.

Phil Bytheway