Re: [IRCA] Pardon the off topic nature of this note

Re: [IRCA] Pardon the off topic nature of this note

I actully had some of these stamps as a kid. After I went into the navy, my
mother, (bless her heart) threw them out, thinking I didn't need them. Also
some of my old QSL cards were dumped. My parents thought their son was a
little off for DXing.

Willis, WB5KHD
Old Fort, TN