[IRCA] WALE-990 still off

With local WALE-990 still silent, I have had a chance to do some brief
listening.  WLGZ in Rochester is the usual dominant.  Earlier I had:

990  CBY Corner Brook, NL  Fair-good w/ CBC News, many Newfoundland ments.
Newfoundland wx forecast, later promo for upcoming program that listed both
the Newfoundland and Labrador air times.  4:29-4:38pm EST 28 Dec 2005

990  (tent) WNTP Philadelphia, PA  While driving, I thought I heard a "WNTP"
Id, and a woman doing a traffic report with a mention of Rt 202.  Later the
same woman was heard at 4:44pm with another traffic report mentioning New
Jersey Turnpike northbound.  4:42-4:45pm EST 28 Dec 2005

Interestingly CKGM Montreal was not heard at all.

Blaupunkt Bremen MP74, crossed loop array.  While driving and parked in
downtown Providence, RI

Craig Healy
Providence, RI