-----Original Message-----
From: John Cereghin
I gave a quick listen to WIBF-1600 in Dover DE th is morning (Dec 28)
and heard them ID as "WRJE".  New call?  They are still programming
black gospel music and ID as "Rejoice! Heaven 1600".

*** Call letters changed from WIBF to WKEN on 10/13/04 and then from
WKEN to WRJE on 9/28/05.

Marc DeLorenzo
South Dennis, Cape Cod, Mass. ***