[IRCA] KRVN photos

I recently had the opportunity to visit the Dawson County Historical
Museum in Lexington, NE. The museum contains a small but interesting
exhibit of some of the studio equipment used by KRVN in the days prior
to their move from 1010 to 880 kHz. Does anyone know when that move
occurred?

I have posted some of my photos from this visit on my /N0NNK web site
(see link below) for your enjoyment. Please look for the KRVN MUSEUM
EXHIBIT link at that web site.

Patrick Griffith
Westminster, CO
http://community.webtv.net/N0NNK/