Re: [IRCA] [DXFlorida] Christmas Eve gift on 1100

Re: [IRCA] [DXFlorida] Christmas Eve gift on 1100

Paul,

At 1920L I have R.Cadena Habana strong on both 1100 and 1120.  WTAM 1100
and KMOX 1120 are competing but both easily nulled with the loop or
phasing.  WVCG still has 1080, though with the phaser I can pull up R.Cad.
well enough to ID as //.

Curt