Re: [IRCA] Oregon Coast Storm

We don't have warm enough weather here. Average air temp in the Summer
is 65 and in the Winter is 55. Very different than So Cal or the East
coast.

.........or Denver. We broke our record high here on Christmas day with
69 degrees. They said we were the only place in the nation to break the
previous record high that day. It's been in the 60s here all week. Yes
Patrick, the shark attack in Oregon did make national news. I saw it on
the locals and on the networks complete with an interview of the victim.

Patrick Griffith
Westminster, CO
http://community.webtv.net/N0NNK/
http://community.webtv.net/AM-DXer/