[IRCA] WAPI/WJOX DX Test QSL Requirements

[IRCA] WAPI/WJOX DX Test QSL Requirements

I apologize for anyone who may have felt excluded by my request
for recordings of the upcoming WAPI WJOX DX Test. That certainly
was not my intent.

I will gladly accept written reports of the test, and will QSL 100% all
reports received via e-mail, snail mail, etc. It may take some time
for me to get to these requests due to a heavy work load
and limited time.

As Paul and others pointed out, QSL requirements are always
based on the requests of the station, or the person authorized
to perform QSL chores and in no way reflects on the NRC
or IRCA. For me, it is simply easier to handle reception reports
via e-mail and using recordings....but I don't wish to exclude
anyone.

Send reception reports to:

or

Les Rayburn, N1LF
C/O High Noon Film
100 Centerview Drive Suite 111
Birmingham, AL 35080

73 and Good Luck to all in logging our first "inventory insert test!"

Les Rayburn, N1LF
NRC/IRCA Broadcast Test Coordinator
Please call anytime 24/7 if your transmitter
will be off the air for maintenance.
(205) 253-4867