[IRCA] Good deal on Eton E1XM

Hope this is OK here, but J & R is selling the Eton E1 for $449.99 with no tax outside NYS & free shipping when ordered through www.amazon.com site. Don't know how long this is good for, it's about $50 off plus the savings with free shipping. I am not a salesperson for any of these companies, but you have seen my DX reported here with the Eton E1XM, audio from 29 TAs in October, fairly well separating off-frequency domestic stations as little as 120 Hz apart, etc. 73, George S., MN

Yahoo! Photos