[IRCA] X-band San Diego

There's a new station on 1610 kHz somewhere near the I-5/I-805 merge in northern San Diego running a couple of lame BMW ads.  There's probably a talking billboard right near the merge, but I don't savor sitting in that traffic to find out.  It gets out as well as a 10-watt TIS station, with a healthy signal for a few miles on a cheap car radio.

XEKTT (or XEPE?)-1700 was off briefly as I drove home late Wednesday night.  I heard 2 talk stations and a regional Mexican format, probably the two TX stations plus Iowa.  I need the new Richardson, TX incarnation of KKLF but could not get a solid ID...

73, Tim Hall
Chula Vista, CA