Re: [IRCA] WADV-940 Allentown PA (presumed)

Re: [IRCA] WADV-940 Allentown PA (presumed)

I did have the partial ID with "WA--".  And I have heard the PA station in the past.

--John Cereghin

Bill Harms <wharms@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
John:

I am hearing WNRG with Southern Gospel here too. I think they both
have it....

Bill Harms
Elkridge, Maryland