Re: [IRCA] HD Radio for sale at J&R

> But, to answer "where are the receivers",
> let the games begin. J&R is at 800-221-
> 8180, 212-238-9000, www.jr.com.
>
> - Bob

I looked up the HD BA radio on the J&R website:
http://www.jr.com/JRProductPage.process?Product=4038338 . When you click
on the keywords in the ad copy (e.g., "AM/FM", "CD") a pop-up window
displays more information about that topic. When you click on the "HD"
in front of "AM/FM", you get this explanation: "HD - Hard Drive. A
primary storage unit on a computer that acts like a large filing
cabinet..." Clicking on "High Definition" in front of "Sound" yields an
explanation of HDTV and digital camera resolutions.

THAT will make things really clear to the consumer!

Brett Saylor
Central PA