[IRCA] A funny thing happened on the way to my radio website...

[IRCA] A funny thing happened on the way to my radio website...

I had a funny feeling about my radio-related website yesterday.

I did a database back-up and made sure I had some recent file back-ups.

Today (Mid-Day actually) it was hacked (defaced actually)...

My bad -- I was running an early version of Fedora(RedHat) linux
that really needed updates.

Live and learn,

Colin

Victoria - B.C. Canada