[IRCA] 1370 and 1390

I need help with "The All New 1370, WGIV!" and "Classic Country 1390!". The
first one I'm asking about is on 1370 and the second one is on 1390. That's
AM in case anyone out there is so bogged with down with the creeping crud
that they can't think straight. Those darn kids at school make me
sick....literally! But, of course, if they didn't exist, I wouldn't have a
job. God love 'em!

Exit, stage left!

Bert New
Watkinsville, Georgia