Re: [IRCA] Radio Disney IDs

> useful DX tool in the right hands, come to think of it), my experience
is
> that the window isn't quite THAT early. It's usually between :55 and
:03.
> The usual format seems to be a break for a promo (or a local ad, in
some
> cases), then a "Radio Disney's back" announcement, often voiced by one
of
> RD's core artists (i.e. "Hi, I'm Hayley Duff, and Radio Disney's
back!"),
> followed by the legal and then a top-hour jock break.

I can back that up, just tonight around 6 pm local time,
I was sitting on 1600 which at that moment had a
clear RD signal (usually is a mix of a few signals)
and hrd the ID for the one in the Palm Beach area,
actually at 1757 est, gave the call letters (a play
on Minnie mouse) but of course I forgot them again,
something like WMNE if I can overcome my brain-
block, But yes, ID was about 3 before the TOH. That's
been my experience with the elusive RD IDs as well.

I was in my truck driving to HCC actually. Most of my
AM DXing is while on the road. Hard to take a lot
of written notes...

- Bob