[IRCA] WD2XUM - Now and THEN on 1610 kHz

[IRCA] WD2XUM - Now and THEN on 1610 kHz

         I hate computers. >:-o My bust, though it worked when I
checked it prior to sending the message. Try this:

  http://gullfoss2.fcc.gov/prod/oet/cf/els/reports/GenericSearch.cfm

and for callsign, enter WD2XUM. Nothing else is needed. At the bottom
select "Start Search." It will bring up the application file for the
station. Just click on any item that's available to search:

View Form - Initial or Current
View Exhibits
View Notes
View Correspondence
View Grant

         Antenna patterns are even displayed. However, this e-mail
just received this afternoon:

Mr. Hardester

Unfortunately the tests which employed the WD2XUM authorization took
place the first week in November.  There has been another similar
authorization for tests at Ft. Hill, VA, but I do not know the
details of the testing.

         The e-mail was signed by Mr. Ben Dawson who is in charge of
the project.

         Let's see, don't I recall something about some DXers hearing
a strange tone on 1610 kHz in the early part of November? I'll be
getting back to Mr. Dawson as soon as this e-mail is sent!

                 Very 73 de Mike