Re: [IRCA] EMI problem solved!

Hi John, Check out Radio Shack part # 270-054 and you'll see it has regular
RCA plugs on both ends and it comes with an RCA to 1\8 " "Y" cable that
will adapt the cable down so it will plug into your computers sound card
MIC jack. Buy another "Y"  cable to adapt the RCA plugs of the isolator to
your radios audio output jack. This worked great and now I can decode
NAVTEX messages and ID beacons easier using the appropriate software.
Best regards,
John Hunter
Rossville, GA