[IRCA] Passport to World Band Radio/WRTHs free to a good home

[IRCA] Passport to World Band Radio/WRTHs free to a good home

During a recent "domestic archeology expedition" (Honey, don't you think
it's time to clean out the garage!?), I uncovered some PWBRs and WRTHs
that are all in good condition. They are free for the taking, asking
only for postage/shipping reimbursement. Please contact me off-list by
Wednesday evening 12/7 if you're interested in any of these books.  The
books will go to the dumpster Thursday AM.

PWBR: 1992, 1993, 1994, 1995, 1996, 1999, 2000, 2001
WRTH: 1991, 1993, 1994, 1996, 1997, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2002

Bruce Winkelman AA5CO
Tulsa, OK