Re: [IRCA] [NRC-AM] 1700 Texas test this Sunday morning

Re: [IRCA] [NRC-AM] 1700 Texas test this Sunday morning

I think things were more "picky" in the old days than they are today. In
the 60s, you would never count call changes. A lot of people do that
now. It is up to the person. With me, it is always the history. Having a
collection of QSLs covering all the call changes is history and it is
cool to have. Mentioning Texas, I was looking at my old WRR 1310 QSL
card the other day.

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin