[IRCA] Station ID help requested

Good evening,

At about 6:00 local time (0200 Zulu) I heard some Spanish on 1160
occasionally overpowering KSL in Utah. Program content was a mix of talk
and more traditional music. At 02:26 I heard instrumentals of "Hey Jude"
and "Unchained Melody", the first being played on flute.

Unfortunately for me, I had no internet access while I could hear them. We
had a lot of rain in the past 24 hours and didn't even have cell phone
service. Then an hour later, the internet returned, but no longer heard
them.

I looked up XEQIN 1160 with a web browser and it took me to live feed of
their program. Content is similar, but did not hear the "La Valle" ID
though.

Any ideas greatly appreciated.

VY 73 de Joe KJ8O Desert Hot Springs, CA

--
***  Avoid internet congestion, real radio uses airwaves.  ***

Joe Miller, KJ8O
Desert Hot Springs, CA
Locator DM13sw