[IRCA] 1700 Texas test this Sunday morning

[IRCA] 1700 Texas test this Sunday morning

My weekend reminder notes that KKLF 1700 in Richardson
TX is supposed to test 0006-0015 (9 minutes duration)
this Sunday morning (late Saturday night). 1 KW
non-directional. Morse code superimposed over regular
programming.

There. I've reminded you. Now, a favour:

I've heard this station when it was in Sherman TX,
which is a 50 mile drive away, per Mapquest, from
Richardson. I am curious if this should be counted as
a new station per DX club rules (I know this is just a
hobby, but I generally set my own logging standards to
match those of club rules)

I might go mobile for this one if it would technically
be a new station, and if the roads are snow-free.

Thanks,

Saul Chernos