[IRCA] Coax Cable

I am curious as to what type of coax everyone uses for DKAZ antennas and
also general international shortwave band listening dipoles?

It's time to revamp my antennas and I want to use the right cable that will
last for a while.

I have read that RG-8U is good for long runs of a 100 to 150 feet, and if I
was to bury my coax, which is the best pipe/conduit to use to bring my
cables into the shack?

thanks

James Niven

Austin, Texas