[IRCA] 1480khz Asian.. vietnamese?

I'm in Laramie, Wyoming and hearing a station on 1480khz that sounds
like it's broadcasting vietnamese.

KVNR is listed as vietnamese and I found a website for them, but I
cant say their stream matches what i'm hearing.

Siga Broadcasting owns KLVL 1480 which leases time to various entities
and they've done various ethnic formats on some of their stations. One
website says KLVL is urban, one says oldies and I ran across someone
who says it's spanish christian.

I'm kinda stumped here. Any ideas?

Paul