Re: [IRCA] Yet another!!

--- Begin Message ---
One last time.

For those that have entered the IRCA contest, a call ID must be heard to count the station. It's good to hear they are IDing, all I need to do is listen at the right time, eh?

Identifying a station by using an internet parallel is easy, I've done it several times, logging the station is fairly straightforward. Hearing a call ID live has not been as easy.

Meanwhile, the Russian on 1130 is also in here very loud (again no IDs yet). Interesting, that until they switch power/pattern at 1700 PLT, they dominate the frequency here in Seattle. Odd, considering CKWX has been the "master" of that frequency for years!!
Phil Bytheway

--- End Message ---