Re: [IRCA] KNTS 1220 Palo Alto CA CP

Patrick

There are already several freqs with stations in the bay area and the LA
area (1430 610 1260 etc), so 1220 isn't that much of a stretch.  They
may still have to protect Canada by treaty even though CJOC & CKDA are
long gone.

My first guess at their proposed pattern would be a cardioid with a null
towards Canyon Country and the main lobe towards San Francisco.  If
that's the case they'll be sending most of their power towards, uh, the
mouth of the Columbia River ;-(

Bruce