[IRCA] Alberta (traces of) TPs for 9 January 2019

 Things were marginally better this morning (with the emphasis on 'marginally'). Had a lot more carriers, and traces of audio on 1566 just after 1500. Oddly, I also noted another carrier on 1566.03 . Also very faint traces on 1548. Likely 4QD, and I suspect a number of the carriers were also DU.

73,

Nigel Pimblett
Dunmore, AB
Perseus SDR with Wellbrook Phased Array