Re: [IRCA] phased BoG experiment in Masset.

Geez, that WAS fun!  May have to go over to TC Williams HS and try that again.  Almost as fun as bowtie-in-the-woods at the Virginia Theological Seminary â until they chased me out.  :-(

The âDX vanâ still exists but being on furlough Iâm thinking more of a trip to Fleeton, VA for a DKAZ-antastic solution!

---