Re: [IRCA] article

As countries in Africa are being inundated with the latest Chinese made cell and internet technology and people are moving away from the freedom of radio, despots everywhere are realizing the wonders of one mouse click filtration and censorship.

Radio is hard to jam and filter.

Internet radio censorship is crazy easy - even a dictator can do it.

Colin Newell - Victoria - B.C. CANADA -